Get your career pointed in the right direction. A Right of Way Agent is needed in Florida. Candidates should have 8+ years of experience negotiating the acquisition of real property due to permit requirements involving donations or exchanges. DOT and property management experience are a plus. Flexible work schedules. Relocation, salary and benefits.
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Searches county court records for property title information.
- Conducts property inventories and prepares property for sale or lease. Maintains accurate contact records, verifies title information, prepares support information for lawsuits, organizes contract files, and processes demolition information.
- Supervises the demolition and removal of improvements.
- Performs such other duties as Supervisor may from time to time deem necessary.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 9 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.