A Manufacturing Engineer is needed for an American corporation that manufactures agricultural, construction, and forestry machinery, diesel engines, drivetrains (axles, transmissions, gearboxes) used in heavy equipment, and lawn care equipment in the Horicon, WI area.
location: Horicon, Wisconsin
job type: Contract
salary: $26.42 - 37.68 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide daily support to our Paint and Packaging processes in regards safety, quality, ergonomic, and tooling concerns
- Participate on Continuous Improvement teams to identify and implement ideas to improve areas of safety, quality, delivery, and costs
- Establish routings, incentive standards, and quality plans
- Provide accurate documentation to production operators to support Paint and Packaging methods
- Utilize JD-QPS principles to support lean manufacturing of quality product
- Support Quality Improvement Team to identify root cause of current issues and implement corrective actions
- SAP required
- CREO (not required, but preferred)
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.