Seeking a Scientific Systems Engineer for a high growth pharmaceutical manufacturing client in the Malvern, PA area. The Scientific Systems Engineer would be responsible for working with developers to code equipment parsers that parse data from a SoftMax file to an ELN (electronic lab notebook). Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: MALVERN, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with developer to code equipment parsers that parse data from a SoftMax file to an ELN (electronic lab notebook)
- Setup and organize new ELN system for use in Bioassays
- Code SoftMax formulas for SME SoftMax templates
- Work with scientists to define data visualization/analytics/reporting requirements for Bioassay data
- Provide backup verifications of SoftMax Pro Plate Reader Templates, following an SOP
- Assist SoftMax admins with administrative tasks
- Update and draft documents in a GxP Enterprise Software environment
- Candidate will work with developers and need to understand how the system is set up
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.