A Project Manager is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK (hybrid) area. Bachelor's degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business or related field of study with five (5) years qualified experience or, two-year Associate's degree in the same required disciplines with seven (7) years of qualified experience.
location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
job type: Contract
salary: $42.85 - 58.57 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Provide effective leadership, team building and meeting management as outlined in PMBOK and the company leadership competencies and values. Demonstrate a high level of ability, motivation, and attitude in leading a team and a project to successful conclusion.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Oracle's Primavera P6 scheduling software.
- Effective and compelling communication, including the use of effective listening, with all stakeholders including team members, sponsors, management and senior management.
- Apply economic analysis techniques and business acumen in project decision making and ensure alignment of project and company financial goals.
- Influence the Engineering & Design, Procurement, Contracting, Estimating, and Construction procedures and processes to optimize a project. Identify opportunities for business process improvement within project scope.
- Apply working knowledge of PMBOK Project Management tools and techniques.
- Provide strategic thinking, planning, risk assessment and prioritization of project activities. Globally view the project from all angles such as safety, constructability, sequence, changing conditions, contingencies, contractual, predictability, level of priority, sense of direction and sense of productivity to quickly identify and to avoid or to mitigate project risks. Demonstrates sound decision making practices.
- Qualified experience includes outage management activities, business/financial administration, major construction field .
- Manage one or more intermediate and/or complex projects (or program area of projects) within a matrix team environment.
- Provide leadership, direction, training, coordination, and effective communication to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects in a safe, efficient, economical, risk-balanced approach to achieve short and long range goals and to obtain maximum customer satisfaction.
- Develop relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders including internal customers, external customers, team members, suppliers, contractors, vendors, and industry peers.
- Perform supervisory duties and responsibilities if direct reports are assigned. Experience includes work in project management, major construction field experience, project estimating, project controls, project engineering, and/or comparable internal or external experience in a competitive production environment.
- Experience must include a demonstrated level of successful project management duties, business acumen, and prior responsibility for ALL of the PMI PMBOK knowledge areas.
- Demonstrated preparedness for specialist level PM knowledge capability in areas of construction safety, negotiations, scope development and control, cost estimating, construction contracting, project controls and reporting, quality control, risk management, etc.
- Steel Toed Boots
- Hard Hat
- Safety Glasses
- Florescent safety vest
- FR Shirt
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.