Permanent Position: New opportunity with structural steel & support manufacturer currently looking for A PE to focus on the structural design, FEA, and load calculations. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of exp and a Texas PE Stamp. Excellent benefits. Must be able to work in the US without any sponsorship.
location: Manvel, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Performs detailed calculations to compute and establish construction standards and specifications.
- Prepares and studies technical drawings/specifications to ensure that designs/installations conform to standards & customer requirements.
- Plans layout of construction projects.
- Conducts field surveys and studies diagram and other data to identify and correct structural problems.
- Confers with internal and external customers to discuss existing or potential construction projects.
- Provides guidance to ensure that construction activities comply with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Inspects completed installations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications.
- Compiles data and writes reports regarding existing and potential engineering studies and projects.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.