Machinist needed for a full-time opportunity in the Andover, MA area. The Machinist must be experienced in manual machining to a wide range of highly variable, customized parts. This role requires familiarity with machining aluminum, ceramic, and various other materials as well as the ability to use measuring tools. Apply now for immediate consideration!
location: North Andover, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $63,000 - 73,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Set-up and operate manual mill and lathe machines
- Able to read drawings and interpret data
- Able to machine parts within close tolerances
- Critical thinking skills and good common sense
- Familiarity with machining aluminum, ceramic, ferrite and various other materials
- Ability to use micrometers, calipers, height and depth gauges, and other tools
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.