Do you enjoy working with the best of the best? This company is full of engineers who are at the top of their game. They are looking to add an Applications Engineer immediately to their staff.
In this role you will Lead application support activities for customers in US and Europe regions for mostly specialty lighting LED products, including field application issue, system performance troubleshooting, system solutions design-in support and ECO-system parts- Great company, amazing benefits- Interested? Please apply!
location: Sunnyvale, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $125,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead application support activities for customers in US and Europe regions for mostly specialty lighting LED products, including field application issue, system performance troubleshooting, system solutions design-in support and ECO-system parts.
- Write up and manage application related collaterals, include application notes, Ecosystem documents, and LED lighting system reference design.
- Work with internal team for LED characterization, competitive analysis and build LED performance calculator.
- Support marketing and sales for LED optics and photometric performance.
- Work on Specialty Lighting LED products value proposition analysis, focusing on display projection high lumen density white, and automotive lighting applications.
- Work with internal R&D team for LED product thermal analysis and design improvement
- Work with Quality group for RMA process for both General and Specialty lighting products.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.