Contract Opportunity: Client involved in power generation engineering projects in Phoenix, AZ is looking for 2 Civil CAD Technicians/designers with 2-8+ years of experience to join their team. You will support power generation engineering & construction projects. Client is looking for candidates who are local. *** rate is commensurate with experience ***
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will be part of a design team that supports power generation engineering & construction projects
- Responsible for performing a variety of routine assignments using prescribed methods and standard techniques including drawing sequence and presentation and refining rough sketches
- Revise existing drawings and prepare new drawings of basic components from explicit verbal or written instructions or detailed sketches
- You will be supporting power generation projects involving transformer replacements, switchgear upgrades, new skids, solar layout drawings, lots of one-lines, etc...
- Develop drawing packages for construction contracts and bill of material for procurement specifications
- Will collaborate with Engineers in developing final civil site drawings and completing design tasks using AutoCAD Civil 3D software
- Produce complete plans from verbal or written description from registered Engineer
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.