A Electrical Engineer is needed for a world leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives in the Mossville, IL area. Candidate should have Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years professional engineer experience.
location: Mossville, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $28.57 - 40.00 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Candidate will be responsible for performing lab testing of electric drive components and systems.
- Specific role will be to plan and execute voltage waveform captures on motors/generators using oscilloscopes.
- Additional work will be to perform electrical inspections of motor/generators using various equipment.
- Defining validation requirements and developing appropriate test specifications.
- Ensuring test facilities, instrumentation, and data acquisition systems meet desired capabilities.
- Performing lab testing based on defined plans.
- Analyzing test data, summarizing results, determining conclusions, and communicating results in technical reports and presentations.
- 2-4 years professional engineer experience
- Experience with oscilloscopes, and other electrical measurement and test equipment
- strong communication
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to lead test planning meetings.
- Bachelor's degree in an accredited Engineering curriculum required.
- Associate's considered with applicable experience.
- 2-4 years min, willing to accept internships as relevant work experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.