CNC Applications Engineer opportunity with a client located North outside of the Cincinnati, Ohio area. This position will have responsibility to work closely with customers in a variety of industries helping to understand their requirements and developing comprehensive application solutions as well as troubleshooting and fine tuning their CNC control operation and programming of machine tool products.
location: Mason, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Analyze customer requirements, probing products, and peripheral technology to implement on-machine CNC measurement solutions
- Generate and install necessary software, macros, and parameters for on-machine CNC Metrology products
- Conduct on-machine CNC Metrology product training at client and customer sites
- Provide on-going customer applications assistance after the sale including customer site visits
- Work with Technical Services, Support and Engineering to resolve complex machine issues and drive design improvements
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates degree in engineering or related field with approximately 5 or more years applicable experience in the precision machine tool industry
- Experience with CNC programming (G/M code) or the ability to pick it up quickly
- Demonstrated understanding of schematics, relays, wiring and PLC's (Electrical skills)
- General experience with a variety of CNC machine types and controls
- General knowledge of custom macro / parametric programming
- Willingness to travel approximately 25 to 30%
- A desire to learn and grow additional skills within the role
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.