Wind farm construction project Electrical Site Lead / foreman needed for a long term contact assignment in western NY state. Growing renewable energy company is seeking an experienced Electrical Site Lead / foreman for a new windfarm construction project in western New York state. Candidate will represent the company and provide day to day supervision and oversight for the construction of a substation and collection system for a large wind farm project.
location: Cohocton, New York
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
Responsibilities for the Construction Superintendent
- Candidate will represent the company and provide day to day supervision and oversight for the construction of a substation and collection system for a large wind farm project
- Supervise the performance of the BOP Electrical Contractor(s) to ensure compliance with the project contracts
- Provide inspection, coordination and overview of electrical construction activities associated with substations, transmission systems and electrical wiring
- Ensure quality and compliance with the project plans, specifications, contracts and environmental health and safety standards
- Maintain all site documentation including drawings, progress, inspection and safety reports, employee time sheets and correspondence per the requirements established by the Construction Project Manager.
- 8 years of construction exp applicable to power generation facilities, electrical transmission or substations - 3 years in a lead role
- Specific experience on a wind farm or solar PV site strongly desired
- Must be capable of reading and understanding electrical drawings and wiring diagrams associated with electrical substations
- Per diem available for qualified candidates, trips home, etc
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.