Our client within the medical device industry is looking for a talented individual to join their team as an Engineering Change Analyst for a long term contract opportunity with the ability to convert Perm. If you are actively in the job market and would like to learn more about this role, please apply to this posting and we will be in touch with you soon.
location: Lake Forest, California
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 28 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Responsible for preparing, reviewing and issue required documentation as well as change authorizations in accordance with company policies, quality systems and government regulations.
- Reviews and approves required documentation for Change Notices and Change Plans utilizing good documentation practices, quality guidelines and regulations, (GxP) procedures and best practices.
- Implements related documentation system (Windchill or PLM).
- Proposes and implements change control processes.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy the implementation of changes within the PLM system.
- Works with ECA team to complete various other tasks as required.
- Manages Priority List for urgent Change Requests
- Ability to collaborate well team members and have a very good eye for detail requiring very minimal rework. This is a fast paced, high-volume department that requires accuracy to maintain data integrity.
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- SAP and Windchill experience a plus.
- Associate's Degree plus 2 years experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.