An Quality Assurance Associate is needed for a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise in the Burbank, CA area. Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject or the equivalent in a working environment (Engineering, Media Production, IT, Computer Science) and 2 years of experience in digital media distribution, asset management, or post-production.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $26.43 - 37.41 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Gather data and create reports for on-going quality control issues, rejections and issue trends.
- Take part in meetings with vendors to take notes on quality management issues, corrective actions, technical assessment audits, data and technology improvements.
- Conduct vendor technical onboarding coordination for new vendors, guide vendors to successful production, develop and execute readiness tests, field questions, troubleshoot issues, propose improvements and coordinate technical documentation between fulfillment partners, Company and third-party vendors.
- Coordinate with third-party vendors for media content Quality Control review, including issues reporting, remediation tracking, communication, approvals.
- Support technical process improvements and issue resolution through the use of data analytics reporting and task assignment tracking.
- Maintain strong working relationships with the team and related business units.
- Provide project plans, reports and presentations to management and business partners as requested.
- Any other duties needed to help achieve Business Objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant subject or the equivalent in a working environment (Engineering, Media Production, IT, Computer Science)
- 2 years of experience in digital media distribution, asset management, or post-production. Good understanding of video, audio, timed text formats and workflows.
- strong communications skills and ability to communicate with all levels of an organization.
- Localization experience preferred.
- Understanding of Six Sigma methodologies and ISO 9001 principles.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum project management methodologies.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.