Construction Safety Lead opportunity with a Utility client located in the Nenwan, GA area. This is an approximate 4 month contract position that will be responsible to assist with managing contractor safety issues related to safety and health regulations and other areas as applicable.
location: Newnan, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $35 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Managing contractor safety issues within an owner/contractor business relationship
- Implement behavior based safety processes
- Ensure compliance with safety and health regulations, national safety & health standards, construction industry safety best practices, workers compensation, safety management practices and principles
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated work experience with safety responsibilities and experience in the utilities, construction, or field service industry
- Knowledge and experience managing contractor safety issues
- Knowledge and experience implementing behavior based safety processes
- Knowledgeable of OSHA regulatory requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.