Global manufacturer is seeking a Process Engineer to drive continous improvement across greenfield expansion. Looking for someone to put their "stamp" on projects. Highly independent culture, with a path for either Process Engineering or Operations. Excellent benefits, bonus, and relocation for a gorgeous location.
location: Goose Creek, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Drive and manage Safety throughout the plant.
- Ensure engineering standards are achieved.
- Act as a process expert and catalyst for continuous improvement.
- Propose, sponsor and lead projects that will improve product performance, reduce costs, improve yields, or reduce cycle time using Lean and Six Sigma tools.
- Help develop high performance teams to 1) get results, 2) exhibit teamwork, 3) demonstrate self-sufficiency, 4) communicate effectively.
- Ensure that high-performance team have all resources and information necessary for self-sufficiency.
- Use statistical analysis methods to effectively analyze process concerns and performance gaps.
- Ensure that Control Plans are being utilized effectively to create process stability and control.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.