A compression molding and liquid paint manufacturing organization, is currently looking to add a Paint Process Engineer to their growing team in their Johnson Creek, WI and Mauston, WI Facilities. These are brand new positions, to meet their growing business, and would be responsible for working in their paint shops and helping oversee the paint robotic operations and processes. These positions will work closely with their current Engineering team and the Vice President of Manufacturing. This Paint Automation Engineer candidate must have detailed knowledge of FANUC robotics and paint path programming.
location: JOHNSON CREEK, Wisconsin
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Calibrating the automated paint system, and system components to maximize efficiency of production
- Create embedded software design programs for the paint system.
- Create and manage backups of robot programs/parameters
- Design, develop, or implement control circuits or algorithms for electro-mechanical or pneumatic devices or systems
- Apply mechatronic or automated solutions to the transfer of materials, components, or finished goods.
- Create mechanical design documents for parts, assemblies, or finished products.
- Provide technical support for robotic systems.
- Further develop electronic, mechanical, or computerized processes to perform automated paint tasks
- 3-9 years automated paint line experience
- Fanuc paint pro certification
- CAD/CAM experience
- Teach pendant experience
- Liquid paint application processes
- Paint process development
- Paint line troubleshooting and support
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation of robotic systems
- RFID applications
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.