Our client in the Littleton, MA area is looking to add an experienced Process Engineer to their growing team. Candidates interested must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Engineering Technology, or related Scientific Discipline or at least 7 years of technical experience in the food manufacturing environment. For further information, and immediate consideration please apply below and call us today.
location: Ayer, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Evaluate manufacturing processes by designing and conducting research programs, conferring with equipment vendors and observing operators.
- Apply knowledge of product design, fabrication, assembly, tooling and materials.
- Monitor and maintain process controls.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing the workflow, space requirements and equipment layout.
- Update and develop standard operating procedures.
- Report and document any equipment/process abnormalities.
- Work as a team member in continuous improvement efforts for site operations and businessprocesses.
- Lead and/or participate in root cause investigations and provide corrective and preventative actions on process and equipment
- Monitor and improve related quality and processing areas and provide problem solving assistance for improvements in processability, quality, performance, productivity and cost
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.