A QA/ QC Superintendent is needed for a leading construction organization. The QA/ QC Superintendent is responsible for daily project quality oversight, ensuring work completed meets project standards, and conduct QA/AC documentation.
Qualified candidates must have 5+ years' of experience with field construction, and an understanding and passion for QA/ QC within construction. This is a direct-hire role in the Nashville, TN area, and relocation is available for qualified candidates.
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Execute inspections with trade partners to oversee checklist and accuracy before and after inspection.
- Review installations and all mockups with project team, owner, client and architect; Read and understand construction plans and specifications including identification of errors or redundancies for resolution by others.
- Oversee the quality team, support any documentation and office-based responsibilities to meet construction schedule and specific QA/QC program
- Engage into the submittal review process ahead of installation to identify quality concerns and ways to increase quality assurance
- Create, document and distribute all checklists, inspections, completion lists, punch lists, and reports on the office side; Communicate to facilitate field activities required for issue completion, along with issue durations and due dates with trade partners
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.