Established maker of automotive/industrial components seeks a QUALITY ENGINEER for its manufacturing operations located in ANDERSON, SC.
The QUALITY ENGINEER performs inspections and sets QA testing methods for analysis of raw materials, materials in process, and finished products.
$70k-$90K / IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY!
location: Anderson, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Promotes quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
- Sets QA compliance objectives and ensuring that targets are achieved
- Maintain awareness of the business context and company profitability, including budgetary control issues
- Assess suppliers' and own company's product specifications and customer requirements
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.