Leader in medical device manufacturing is looking for Engineering Project Manager in Deerfield, IL for a contract role expected to last 6 months, possible extension, possible temp to perm. Product Security Project Leader (Engineering Project Manager I) role supports the Lead Product Security System Integrator in the leadership of the product security team through the new product development and post-marketing phases of product development. Candidate should have Bachelor level degree or equivalent experience with 1-2 years project management experience, and 2 years of product life cycle experience.
location: Deerfield, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $40.00 - 50.96 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Establishes and tracks team deliverables and budgets for project completion
- Work directly with technical team members to plan and execute project deliverables such as cybersecurity threat model, cybersecurity risk assessment sBOMs, MDS2
- Work directly with technical team members and Project Core Team to plan roadmap for penetration test and cybersecurity certification activities.
- Support project communication by interacting with Project Manager, Project Core Team and extended teams to ensure effective communications and manage expectations
- Support communication and coordination for vulnerability incident response handling activities
- Coordinate project documentation
- Create and maintain project schedules
- Assist in tracking and communication of project risks
- Understanding of Product Development Process requirements
- Familiarity with software development, product security (cybersecurity) and privacy best practices
- Familiarity with medical device security regulations and standards, vulnerability handling and disclosure processes, management of penetration test results
- Experience with scheduling software
- Product Development experience, familiarity with Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.