Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a permanent Project Engineer. This position is located near Oxford, North Carolina. The Project Engineer will oversee various engineering processes and have primary ownership of CAPEX project and expenditures.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $85K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Oxford, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage various engineering processes and primary ownership of CAPEX expenditures
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to continually improve the engineering discipline
- Provide preliminary engineering and cost estimates for projects, as well as detailed scopes of work to support capital project
- Provide day-to-day technical support to plant personnel and maintain engineering documentation, CAD, and other drawing files, which support project work and engineering
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.