A Construction Coordinator is needed for a leading manufacturing organization. The Construction Coordinator is responsible for daily construction oversight, overseeing project schedules, and assisting with the development of bid packages, estimates, and overall project scope.
Qualified candidates must have 8+ years of experience in industrial or commercial construction projects. This is a long-term project slated to last a year in the great St. Louis area (Troy). Our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Troy, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $35.00 - 43.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Manage overall project schedule and budget including management reporting
- Prepare project status reports addressing schedule, budget, safety, and current open issues
- Monitor contractor performance as to cost and schedule performance tracking
- Attend job site meetings with contractors and consultants to monitor progress on activities
- Evaluate, negotiate, and make recommendations regarding proposed change directives & change orders
- Oversee the contractor's Quality Control program and ensure Quality Control procedures adhere to the plans
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.