Our client, an electronic manufacturing company, is hiring a full time a Field Service Engineer for a full time/direct hire opportunity.
The client is a medium size company that does inspections and measurements for semiconductor products.
This position is located in Chandler, AZ. Prospective candidates need to be flexiable for evening and/or weekend work IF NEEDED. This role is mostly traveling to customers across Idaho. The first 12 months of employment there may possible travel internationally and some domestic for training. After that, the role will be located in Chandler, AZ to support local clients.
They are seeking someone with a few years of experience in one of the following industries: Optics, laser, electrical, mechanical, semiconductor.
location: Tempe, Arizona
job type: Permanent
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Receives service calls from customer. Determines customer need or problem and responds accordingly.
- May provide over-the-phone consultation and advice to customer, may need to respond to emergency customer situation or may schedule and repair Company's products at customer site.
- Performs preventative maintenance on Company products.
- Establishes and manages a local maintenance service structure.
- Use of hand tools, electronic diagnostic equipment, test fixtures equipment.
- General office equipment including phones, personal computer, email, fax, copier and includes pager and mobile
- Software includes the use of Windows operating system & MS Office.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.