Join a team that has been a leader in the machinery manufacturing industry for over 70 years, as a field service technician in La Habra, CA. As a field service technician you will be at the forefront of customer interaction, providing technical support and troubleshooting hydraulic and mechanical equipment. This is a full time direct hire role with the company with full benefits, vacation, and 401K!
location: LA HABRA, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 66,500 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Provide customer technical service and support to include installation and start up support
- PLC software modification on systems controls
- Customer training and troubleshooting
- Perform troubleshooting on hydraulics systems and other mechanical equipment
- Ability to edit PLCs
- Experience working with hydraulic systems in a manufacturing environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.