As an Equipment Operations/Maintenance Technician, you will be joining a team of highly skilled production technicians and engineers. This position focuses on operating and repairing complex semiconductor style plasma CVD reactors and their support equipment. Candidates with extensive production maintenance experience are encouraged to apply! Must be able and willing to work 12-hr shifts - 3 days on, 3 days off. Openings on all shifts. Our client requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
location: Wenatchee, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 73,000 per year
work hours: 9pm to 7am
education: High School
- Troubleshoot the plasma CVD reactors which have complex computer controlled electro-mechanical, high vacuum, high power microwave, and high pressure gas systems.
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs to minimize tool down-time and increase equipment availability and reliability.
- Create and maintain production, maintenance and repair documentation, and records as needed.
- Work with team members and independently with a high degree of initiative to support and maintain good manufacturing processes and continuous improvements.
- Communicate production status and issues in a timely manner to team members and management.
- Train personnel on equipment, maintenance, and safety practices.
- Operate, repair, and maintain equipment including, but not limited to, CVD reactors, high-temp hydrogen furnaces, lasers, compressors, chill water systems, high-pressure gas systems, H2 generators, purifiers, DI water units, HVAC, and rotoblock UPS systems.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.