Our client, one of the fastest growing tech start-ups in the world and a manufacturer using cutting-edge technology to produce one of the world's most desireable products, is seeking experienced Facilities Techs for their production facility in Washington State. At least three years of xperience with facilities maintenance - including gas distribution, power systems, HVAC, and general maintenance of equipment & machinery - is required. Our client requires employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment.
location: Wenatchee, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 73,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Perform preventive maintenance, basic equipment repairs, and assists with corrective maintenance on mechanical/HVAC equipment (CDA compressors, DI water, process cooling water systems, process gas supply system, UPS system, exhaust and make up air system, etc.)
- Perform daily checklists, walk-thru and take readings to ensure equipment is operating normally
- Assist other equipment maintenance and diamond production when necessary
- Daily and punctual attendance in the job site is required
- Writing procedures and checklists, assisting and training maintenance
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.