A Transmission Field Services Scheduler is needed for a world class utility company in the Tulsa, OK or Shreveport, LA areas. Candidate should have Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years experience of maintenance work scheduling or construction project scheduling experience or other relevant project controls experience .
location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- With guidance, develop fully integrated resource loaded and levelized TFS work schedules that optimize maintenance work plans, capital outage work, and other TFS work activities using Transmission approved scheduling software and tools.
- Comply with the Transmission Outage Management Business Rules and Processes.
- Manage TFS outage requests, including entering outages into TOA or its successor, verifying that all required outages have been entered, and ensuring that all outage requests are approved by TOps.
- Assist in organizing, coordinating and attending the outage coordination meetings.
- Coordinate changes to the work schedule when an outage needs to be canceled or rescheduled.
- Assist in prioritizing outage reservations to optimize the benefit to Company both in reliability and earnings.
- Develop, review, and present statistical reports related to work scheduling and adherence, crew utilization, etc.
- Coordinate and conduct meetings with other sections/departments covering scheduling, staffing and outages.
- Promote professionalism, teamwork, and adherence to standards.
- Bachelor Degree in a related technical field such as Engineering, Engineering Technology, Construction Management and 3 years' experience,or an Associate Degree in a related technical field and 6 years' experience,or high school diploma and 10 years utility field experience.
- Candidates with a Bachelor Degree in a Business field, such as Accounting, Finance or Management will be accepted if they have at least 5 years of maintenance work scheduling or construction project scheduling experience or other relevant project controls experience .
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.