A Quality Engineer is needed for a global power leader in the Morton, IL area. Candidate should have a Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline and experience in manufacturing, fixture and tooling, leak testing, inspection methods.
location: Morton, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $30.71 - 43.82 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Supplier Quality Engineer and Project Manufacturing:
Knowledge of AIAG documentation and requirements for APQP through PPAP:
- Include Process Flow Chart, Process Failure Mode Effects Analysis, Control Plans, Statistical Capability Studies.
- Measurement Systems Analysis, Metrology and metallurgical assessments.
- Experience in manufacturing, fixture and tooling, leak testing, inspection methods.
- Knowledge in project management, process flow and problem solving as necessary.
- Ability to read part specifications to confirm compliance.
- Typically has a Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline.
- Communicate verbal and written communication.
- Efficient with Microsoft and Minitab.
- Quality systems and process (AIAG requirements and manufacturing inspection including CMM/Scanning).
- Manufacturing Engineering (welding and assembly).
- Project Management.
- Self motivated, written and verbal communication, supplier relationship, project planning are all key components.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.