Electrical Maintenance Supervisor needed at a leading heavy industrial manufacturing company located near Colorado Springs, CO. Role is responsible for supervising an assigned electrical maintenance crew and coordinating with operations. Must have at least five (5) years of electrical maintenance experience within a industrial manufacturing environment. This is a direct hire role with relocation assistance available for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!!!
- Must have at least five (5) years of electrical maintenance experience within a industrial manufacturing environment
- Experience supervising electrical work
- Experience with high voltage systems, motor control, process automation
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems
location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Responsible for supervising an assigned maintenance crew and coordinating with operations
- Training the workforce on safe work practices
- Implementing a preventive maintenance program
- Planning and follow through on maintenance repairs
- Developing new skill levels for members of assigned maintenance crews
- Equipment functionality and alignment
- Assisting in procuring, organizing, and inventorying parts and materials needed for repairs
- Implementation of Lean manufacturing principles
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.