Integrator in the Kansas City area is seeking an entry-level Electrical engineer for a Project Manager role. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and applicable co-op/internship experience. PLC programming and HMI development experience required.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: OLATHE, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $62,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- System design, including electrical drawings, communicating with outside vendors and network topography
- Procurement of components
- Software development, including HMI (Wonderware, RSView, SCADAView, etc.)
- Code development (Ladder Logic, Structured Text, etc.)
- Travel for startup implementation, around 35%
- Complete final documentation and operation/maintenance manual
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.