Process Engineer located in Nashville, TN for a leading manufacturer for the automotive industry. This role is responsible for developing methods, tools, processes, and product variants in fabricated glass systems. To be considered - Bachelor's Degree in Engineering with previous glass fabrication and preprocess experience (Automotive experience is ideal). This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing organization. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- Previous glass fabrication and preprocess experience (Automotive experience is ideal)
- Experience with process improvements in areas of glass cutting, grinding, painting, glass etching, and edge deletion of coatings
- Automotive product testing experience
location: Nashville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for developing methods, tools, processes, and product variants in fabricated glass systems
- Develop new material applications and processes
- Implement and report on testing results and manufacturing process improvements
- Implement new technology and process improvements in areas of glass cutting, grinding, painting, glass etching, and edge deletion of coatings
- Establish the definition of testing requirements, standards, and protocols
- Define new testing methods or protocols for new products
- Support install and launch of new equipment and processes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.