Our automotive client is seeking a NPI Inventory Analyst , which will be a key stakeholder in the development of NPI vehicles and building alignment between our engineering and supply chain organizations, as well as ensuring product development phases throughout the NPI processes are well-defined.
This is a hybrid onsite/remote role for 6+ months. This position is located in Palo Alto, CA. The client is anticapting mostly remote to start but over time, 1-2 days on onsite.
The role is W2 opportunity through Randstad Engineering.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a growing team and project!!
Someone qualifed for this role may also have the job title: Project Engineer, Associate Project/Program Manager, Project Specialist, Program Specialist, and/or Engineering Project Coordinator, and/or Supply Chain Analyst.
location: Palo Alto, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Support hardware development builds during the NPI and sustain processes by helping coordinate built related activities (i.e., build matrix management, prototype tracking and tool management)
- Lead weekly build readiness meeting with Contract Manufacturing, Engineering, and Materials Procurement teams
- Track prototype device allocation and inventory management in a workshop environment
- Create and structure Bill of Materials (BOM) and, communicate new part numbers to cross-functional stakeholders and Contract Manufacturers
- Maintain change control, build release, and other processes in Arena with input from program teams
- Write and track Engineering Change Orders (ECO) in Arena and manage BOM changes
- Help track materials needed for each design and build phase throughout the NPI process.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.