Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEEDS!!!!....... EPC client is looking for multiple Assistant Project Managers to join their team in Atlanta, GA! You will support a Project Manager and help manage a portfolio of electric Utility Transmission Systems, Distribution Systems, and/or Electric Substation projects. You will be involved in new, green field project with the majority of the time supporting large utility GRID upgrade projects. You need at 3-8 years of engineering or construction experience as an Engineer in support of some type of industrial or heavy industrial engineering & construction projects. Any experience related to managing projects, no matter the size or scope, would be big PLUS. Our client is looking for candidates that are sharp and motivated to learn how to manage EPC projects. Our client prefers candidates local to Atlanta, but will consider providing a daily per diem to strong candidates that are not local to the area. *** pay commensurate with experience level ***
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Assist & collaborate with the Project Manager and project team on estimating, procuring, managing & negotiating equipment and labor contracts for these electric Utility Transmission Systems, Distribution Systems, and/or Electric Substation projects
- Interface and work with client's project management leadership team to provide regular, timely updates
- Coordinate construction resources and testing resources for project execution
- Assist the Project Managers and field team manage field operations for these projects
- Help expedite PO's, T&M tracking, cost tracking, forecasting, scoping, etc...
- Work with project controls to maintain project schedule and cost forecast
- Involved in cost, schedule and procurement activities
- Develop and maintain effective vendor and client relationships
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.