Contract position: Engineering & Construction client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a few Project Assistants for a long term contract assignment in either Albuquerque, NM or Phoenix, AZ. You need to have 3-5 years of similar experience supporting industrial or heavy industrial engineering or construction projects ideally. Client is looking for local candidates only.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 23 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will be part of a team that supports a large program where you help document the construction activities associated to their power grid network and make sure they are in compliance with the federal agencies
- You will support the Project & Construction teams by performing many project administrative duties
- Keep and maintain project files including project email box
- Some Document Control - Swapping out the hard copy drawings as they are received or revised from the home office
- Track projects and produce monthly progress reports
- Facilitate questions regarding projects and research information
- Process document and drawing changes and distribute to the authorized users in a timely manner
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.