Mechanical Operations Technicians are needed for a leading manufacturing organization in the southwestern Atlanta metro area. The Mechanical Operations Technicians are responsible to troubleshoot and maintain a variety of form, fill, and seal equipment. In addition, the Mechanical Operations Technicians will assist in operation of the equipment as needed.
Qualified candidates must have 2+ years' of related technician experience with form, fill, and seal equipment, or related experience with high speed manufacturing equipment. This is a contract slated to last 6 months, and this is a 12 hour shift position, and our client has availability on the night shifts.
location: Fairburn, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair a variety of form, fill, and seal equipment
- Perform preventive & predictive maintenance on equipment
- Identify root causes of mechanical issues on machines and repair complicated electrical equipment
- Assist with machine operation
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.