Our client, a leading manufacturer of products for law enforcement is seeking a talented Senior Mechanical Design Engineer for their Scottsdale, Arizona location. A minimum of 7 years of product design experience and a Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or related experience. A backround in consumer electronic goods is preffered. Must be proficient in Creo/Solidworks or similar 3D CAD systems. End-to-end high volume manufacturing enviroment.
location: Scottsdale, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design & develop creative solutions to complex problems related to De-Escalation Devices & Video Products
- Perform engineering analysis and testing to evaluate product & component durability, reliability, and performance
- Maintain & improve product design documentation such as CAD models, drawings, test specifications, analysis
- Emphasize on part/assembly tolerence management to ensure designs using DFM/DFA skills
- Interpret product requirements to translate into engineering deliverables
- Develop test procedures to validate engineering designs
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.