A Mechanical Engineer is needed for a leading engineering and design firm in the greater Charlotte, NC metro area. The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for conducting engineering and design tasks for EPC projects within the Industrial construction, Food and Beverage, and Pharmaceutical industries.
Qualified candidates must have a BS degree in Mechanical Engineering, 8+ years of EPC design experience. A PE registration is preferred. This is a contract opportunity slated to last at least 6 months, however our client will also consider candidates willing to only entertain a direct-hire position. Our client is only seeking local talent, or candidates willing to relocate themselves at this time.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $108,000 - 138,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Conduct engineering and design tasks for EPC projects within the Industrial construction, Food and Beverage, and Pharmaceutical industries
- Manage Project Schedules and Budgets as well as provide weekly reports to communicate project status, issues, and needs
- Perform equipment technical bid evaluations and prepare recommendations; Review equipment vendor documents for compliance to project specifications and industry standards
- Prepare equipment inquiry/RFQ packages
- Develop, review, and maintain project P&ID's ;Perform field walk downs to collect information required to complete work
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.