A Systems Engineer is needed for one of the world's largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products in the Annapolis, MD area. Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience.
location: Annapolis, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $43.57 - 61.49 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Will Design, develop, and integrate hardware solutions on our Rail project.
- Will be responsible for the PLC programming for the projects.
- Elevations Will develop system drawings to depict new design and connections.
- Bill of Material (BOM).
- Connections and Cabling.
- Overall connection architecture and system layout.
- Will oversee the buildout, installation and testing of the systems.
- Will coordinate installation schedules with the customer and installation contractors.
- Will develop training materials for the systems provided.
- Work with the team to diagnose and solve issues with the system(s).
- Develop and follow system requirements so that the system meets all customer expectations.
- Will assist in proposal development efforts in support of business development.
- Bachelor's degree in a Science, Technology, Engineering or Math (STEM) discipline and 5 years of relevant experience or
- Advance degree and 3 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) and Human Machine Interface (HMI).
- Experience in taking a new design from inception to integration to field installation.
- Experience in designing systems from a customer specification.
- Experience in Systems Field integration.
- Experience in configuration of Network communication systems.
- Experience in proposal development.
- Rail systems experience is a plus.
- Design and implementation of SCADA systems experience is a plus.
- Virtual Machine configuration and implementation experience is a plus.
- Configuration of Network communication systems experience is a plus.
- Design and implementation of low voltage systems like CCTV, Public Address, Access Control, and/or Fire Management experienced is a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.