Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Production Maintenance Supervisor. This position will be on 3rd shift (10p - 6a) and is located near Dedham, Massachusetts. The Maintenance Production Supervisor will supervise a team and daily activities of 6 -10 skilled maintenance and production employees as well as assist with maintenance project work as needed.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $100K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation assistance, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Norwood, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 10pm to 7am
education: High School
- Coordinate and complete routine inspections of equipment to provide feedback to maintenance planning process, generate SAP work orders
- Responsible for organizing and implementing assigned installation, maintenance and repair activities and coordinating with other departments to assure minimum downtime for production and maximum safety of employees
- Ensures Preventive Maintenance (PM) and Maintenance project work is accomplished in a timely manner and are to a high standard of quality
- Report all EH&S incidents - Injuries/Recordable, Near Misses, First Aid, Environmental and Property/Equipment Damage
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.