A Mechanical Engineer is needed for an American social media conglomerate corporation in the Redmond, WA area. Candidate should have Bachelor's degree in the field of engineering and minimum 3 yrs experience for optomechanical and mechanical design and prototyping.
location: Redmond, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $52.67 - 79.69 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Work with a small team of scientist and engineers in developing imaging and sensing systems for AR and VR applications.
- Work on mechanical design, CAD drawing, and build prototyping.
- Work with other mechanical engineers and electrical engineers explore design space and tradeoffs.
- Document all design, simulation and modeling materials and communicate cross the teams.
- Minimum 3 yrs experience for optomechanical and mechanical design and prototyping.
- Familiar with fast prototyping tools and capabilities, such as 3D printing and CNC milling.
- Skilled with drawing with 3D CAD tools, such as SolidWorks, NX.
- Experienced with hardware prototype build, and hands-on lab work.
- Familiar with mechanical components fabrication and materials, such as machine shop.
- strong team player and good communication.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of engineering
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.