A Trans Right-of-WayAgent/Project Manager is needed for a world class utility company in the New Albany, OH area. Candidate should have at least Associates degree plus three (3) years related experience; OR, Bachelor of Science degree plus two (2) years' related experience. Related experience can include work in project management, business management, construction management, law, real estate or electric transmission and/or distribution right-of-way.
location: New Albany, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $38.00 - 41.33 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for managing and coordinating a ROW portfolio of small - large transmission projects. Will manage and direct right-of-way vendors comprised of non-direct reports of internal and contract resources.
- Provide guidance, coordination, instruction, and effective communications to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close projects in a safe, efficient and economical manner to achieve on time and within budget completion of projects.
- Provide leadership and direction and effectively communicate with all stakeholders, including internal customers, external customers, regulatory and governmental agencies.
- Responsibilities also include interfacing with project sponsors and building teams and kicking off projects and bidding and monitoring progress on the projects to bring projects in on time and on budget.
- Responsibilities also include the monthly facilitation of meetings for along with creation and updating monthly project cost budgets and project schedules.
- Duties will include the responsibility for overseeing multiple projects or program area of projects within a matrix team environment related to the successful installation of transmission line and/or transmission or distribution substation facilities.
- This includes collaborating in scope completion and creation of estimates, along with managing the ROW acquisition include the monthly facilitation of meetings for status (along with creation and updating monthly project cost budgets and project schedules).
- Develop relationships and effectively communicate with all stakeholders including internal customers, external customers, team members, suppliers, contractors, vendors, and industry peers.
- Candidate should be well-versed in various aspects of Project Management and/or the Acquisition of ROW
- Proficient in written & verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency a must
- Knowledgeable in GIS Mapping systems and databases
- Knowledgeable in real estate values and accepted estimating practices
- Properly review maps, drawings, surveys
- Knowledgeable in earned value and project reports
- Act as an expert witness, assist and confer with legal counsel and project management in the selection of witnesses and commissioners in connection with condemnation and/or other court actions
- Works outside normal business hours to accommodate project schedule
Education: Associate's degree in real estate, business, engineering, project management or related applicable field with a minimum of six (6) years of related experience; OR, Bachelor's degree in real estate, business, engineering, project management or related applicable field with a minimum of four (4) years of related experience.
Work Experience: Experience in one or more of the following areas: business, project management, real estate, law, electric transmission and/or distribution right-of-way and/or real estate and/or possess a professional certificate (i.e., IR/WA, SR/WA, PMP, etc). Prior experience in a leadership position and/or project management a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.