Contract Opportunity: IMMEDIATE NEED !!....EPC client is looking for a few Substation Construction Superintendent who can support high voltage substation EPC projects in the Akron, OH region and the Greensburg, PA region. Other possible locations in NJ, DE, PA and WV. Your main responsibility will be to inspect & provide on-site administrative & technical management of field related construction activities. Client will pay for mob, demob, trip home every 4 weeks and per diem (for candidates that are not local).
location: Akron, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 62 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Provide on-site administrative & technical management of field related construction activities for high voltage substation EPC projects throughout mid & eastern Pennsylvania
- Perform regional travel to support projects in mid & eastern PA
- Monitor subcontractor activities
- Develop and distribute project status reports
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of on-site administrative staff)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.