A Project Engineer is needed for a leading food manufacturing organization. You will be responsible for leading a variety of complex plant projects ranging from equipment installations, building upgrades, MEP enhancements, and related facility modernization.
Qualified candidates must have 5+ years' leading complex plant projects for a poultry production facility, and a BS in Engineering is required. This is a direct hire role, which will support regional facilities. Candidates can expect to travel regionally at times up to 70% of time. Candidates can work remote when not at a plant. Relocation is available for qualified candidates. This opportunity carries excellent bonus potential.
location: Canton, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Lead cross functional teams on projects ranging from plant capital machine invests, facilities projects targeted to grow business and reduce operating costs, as well as improve operability of the site
- Work with vendors and sub-contractors to determine project scope, budget, and schedules
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, plant requirements, performance standard and completing technical studies
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements, assigning personnel to phases and elements, and reviewing bids from contractors
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.