Project Manager based in Jacksonville, FL for a leading company handling projects in marine construction and engineering sectors. This role is responsible to support marine construction projects from start to finish. To be considered - must have project management experience within heavy civil, mechanical, marine, or underwater construction industries. This is a direct hire opportunity. Relocation is available. APPLY NOW!
- Must have project management experience within heavy civil, mechanical, marine, or underwater construction industries
- Experience in and advanced knowledge of construction contracts
- Advanced construction software operating capabilities
- Proficient in a variety of software including HCSS HeavyBid and Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management, Construction Engineering Management, Civil or Mechanical Engineering, or related field
- Primavera P6 experience
- CAD experience
location: Jacksonville, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Supports the private client book of business with planning, technical solutions, safety, and operational excellence
- Evaluates specifications to plan procedures, starting and completion times, submittal requirements, and staffing requirements for each phase of construction
- Confers with and directs supervisory personnel and subcontractors engaged in planning and executing work procedures
- Collaborates with management, engineering personnel, inspectors, and suppliers to resolve construction problems and improve construction methods
- Identifies project risks and makes recommendations for mitigation measures
- Inspects work in progress to ensure that workmanship conforms to specifications and adherence to construction schedules
- Negotiates terms of agreements, drafts contracts, and obtains permits and licenses
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.