Contract position: EPC client is looking for a 2 Supplier Quality Specialist to be based out of Houston, TX or Kansas City, MO area to perform review of Supplier Submittals related to Special Processes such as Welding, Heat Treatment, Nondestructive Examination (NDE). You need 3-15+ years of quality control experience working on power generation or oil & gas plant EPC projects either for an EPC or heavy industrial equipment company. This is a long term contract opportunity that could turn into a direct job for the right person.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Support the company's programs for ensuring supplier quality and performance meet company, industry & EPC project standards
- Developing project plans for supplier surveillance and expediting
- Preparing project budget estimates and monitoring project expenditures
- Performing selected shop visits in and around Houston, TX
- Work from home when you are not at a supplier site
- Provide input for establishment of ITP's & Inspection levels
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.