Our client, a leader in the manufacture and packaging of nutraceutical products and nutritional suppliments, is seeking Sanitation Techs for the 2nd Shift at their Orange County, CA production facility. If you have six months to a year of sanitation experience in a food, beverage or nutraceutical manufacturing environment or similar, and you are willing to work 2nd shift hours (3pm-11:30pm, Mon-Fri), please apply today!
location: LAKE FOREST, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $43,680 - 49,920 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Must follow all safety policies and procedures at all times including the proper use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Must follow cGMP's, and Standard Operating Procedure (SOP's)
- Follow safety, food regulatory and operating procedures
- Perform various tasks while standing, lifting, crouching, etc. during long periods of time.
- Perform Building and ground inspections.
- Titrate Chemicals before use and Log.
- Mix water and detergents in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
- Under guidance, dismantle, clean, and reassemble machine/production equipment for major clean per SWIs/SSOP's.
- Understand Master Sanitation Schedule
- E-Maint system.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.