A large global manufacturing solutions provider based just outside of Vancouver, WA is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer III. Qualified candidates must have the following skills:
Bachelor's degree in Engineering and a minimum of 10 years experience in the Manufacturing Industry.
**********RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE**********
location: Vancouver, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,272 - 109,076 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Directs Manufacturing Engineering Technicians on their assigned lines in the observation of machine and line performance, and provide guidance in the determination of the necessary steps to achieve optimum machine and process efficiency.
· Provides training to Manufacturing Engineering Technicians and Manufacturing Engineering Assistants in subjects such as equipment maintenance and repair; machine programming and optimization; and part-data (PD) file creation.
· Interfaces with Line Supervisors, Machine Support Manager, and Manufacturing Engineers to determine corrective actions needed to optimize machine efficiency and effectiveness (yields). Creates, documents and implements procedures that ensure continued operational excellence throughout the plant(s).
· As required, provides expertise and direction to Manufacturing Engineering Technicians and Machine Support Technicians on machine adjustments, repairs or other demand-maintenance activities.
· Manages the coverage of Manufacturing Engineering Technician duties in assigned plant(s) if an MET is absent due to vacation, illness, training or some other reason. On certain occasions, perform those duties if and when a critical need arises.
· Assists Manufacturing Engineers in determining optimum process performance by assisting with I.R. reflow profiles, wave solder profiles, screen printing of solder paste, designing and manufacturing of necessary tooling, and suggestions for design for manufacturing (DFM).
· Ensures that data integrity functions such as program and PD back-ups are completed regularly on all lines in assigned plant(s).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.