Client is seeking a Production Maintenance Mechanic within the Holmdel NJ area. Candidates that are interested should have a High School Diploma or GED along with 4+ years of mechanical experience or 1 year as a Mechanic (Class B). Experience with fillers (tube, pouch, liquid, and powder), labeling equipment, Texwrap Bundling, and Induction Sealer is required. The ability to speak multiple languages (English & Spanish) is preferred. If you are interested in this position please apply today and call us directly. Thank you!
location: Holmdel, New Jersey
job type: Permanent
salary: $52,000 - 62,400 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Set up production lines as instructed on daily production schedule or by production supervisors.
- Train and guide production personnel in safe and proper set up and operation of line equipment.
- Inspect mechanical equipment in operation to ensure production standard rates.
- Repair equipment breakdowns using diagnostic tools, troubleshooting techniques, and hand or power tools.
- Write routine reports and correspondence.
- Assist Engineering group in equipment improvement.
- Perform electrical and fluid power work on equipment.
- Examine quality of parts to detect imperfections and adjust functional parts of devices and control equipment.
- Read and interpret documents such as SOP / GMP, Safety Rules, Operating and Maintenance Instructions, and procedural manuals.
- Inform supervisors of any unusual situations (i.e., bad components, equipment performance, etc.) or changes made to equipment throughout the day.
- Assist in assessing and maintaining a safe work environment in the production areas by performing routine self-audits and reporting results to appropriate supervisor.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- English & Spanish, preferred.
- 4+ years of mechanical experience or 1 year as a Mechanic (Class B).
- Experience with fillers (tube, pouch, liquid, and powder), labeling equipment, Texwrap Bundling, and Induction Sealer.
- Ability to speak and communicate effectively.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and blueprints.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50lbs frequently.
- Must stay up to date of new and changing technologies in the equipment and maintenance fields which relate to cosmetics and personal care products.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information