Our client in the Attleboro MA area is looking to add an experienced Project Manager to their growing team. Candidates interested should have a BS in an engineering discipline and a minimum of 3 years relavant experience in a manufacturing environment. For further detail and immediate consideration please apply below and call us today. Thank you.
location: Franklin, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The Project Manager, Engineering will be responsible to:
- Facilitate collaboration between customers, engineering, purchasing, production and field technical resources.
- Plan and coordinate all aspects of a project such as scope, scheduling and budget.
- Plan, review and coordinate detailed aspects of the engineering work including quoting, designing and change management.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers, sales, engineering and production resources.
- Facilitate Kick-Off, Design Review, Status Update, and Wrap Up meetings with in house and remote team members.
- Manage consistent project documentation archiving and approval from all resources. (Box, PDM, Kenesto)
- Continuously identify, measure and improve processes.
- Develop and manage customer relations.
- Effectively use project management tools (Microsoft Project, NetSuite Advanced Project Management Module)
- Ability to Multi-task and maintain multiple complex projects at one time.
- Schedule and coordinate material ordering and arrival dates with procurement and shipping
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information