Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Electrical Engineer. This position is located in Kansas City, Kansas. The Electrical Engineer will monitor the performance of all control and administrative software systems for production equipment.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $100K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Kansas City, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Administrate the control of access to production equipment controls and software.
- Establish and administrate the proper and timely back up of production equipment controls programs.
- Review systems capabilities, and provide technical support for upgrades and improvements to manufacturing and administrative systems and hardware.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information